Apprenticeships an Introduction
What are Apprenticeships?
At intrinsic Training Solutions we work with employers who enable their employees to continue their career development through working towards an apprenticeship.
Referred to as work-based learning training. The training is provided by Intrinsic Training Solutions.
Apprenticeships can be delivered to both new and existing employees. As the employer apprentices are employed in exactly the same same way as other employees with exactly the same rights. Employees working towards an Apprenticeship continue in their usual job completing the work required by the Intrinsic Training Solutions Assessor.
The Apprenticeships We Offer
We specialise in the range of Apprenticeships written for the Food & Dink Manufacturing Industry. The Apprenticeships we offer start with the Food & Drink Manufacturing, Including Meat & Poultry Industry Skills, Food Manufacturing Excellence, Team Leading, Management and so on.
Apprenticeships offer a structured programme that takes the apprentice through the skills needed to the job well. There are targets and checks to make sure that employers support and ensure progress.
There are different levels available:
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship (Level 2)
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Higher Level Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship Key Components
A Diploma at your chosen level in your chosen subject
Employer and Employee Rights and Responsibilities
A Range of Support Services
- At Intrinsic Training Training Solutions we work with all employers to develop a detailed Apprenticeship programme that will not only suit the needs of the employer but those of your employees.
- We source the level of Government funding available for the apprenticeship programme. Although from April 2017 the Apprenticeship Levy will apply.
- We discuss and agree timescales for the completion of the training required off-the-job with the employer.
- Develop the required training plans agreed to meet the timescales for the completion of the Apprenticeship programme.
- Manage the paperwork required throughout the Apprenticeship programme.
- Provide the training for the apprentice.
- Off-the-job learning in the workplace.
- Supply of workbooks, textbooks
Provide assessment support and advice throughout the programme