Intrinsic Training Solutions are one of the UK's leading providers of successful apprenticeships programmes and workplace training delivered 100% in the workplace. Our Training and Development services are delivered across Yorkshire, Lancashire, The Midlands and in very many areas Nationally.
We have worked with and continue to work with employers - Warburtons, Weetabix, McVities, Hovis, Lantmannen Unibake and A.G. Barrs all repeating their workplace training programmes time after time as they have experienced the benefits their individual employees get and the how their business has benefited.
Supporting Apprenticeship Reforms
Apprenticeships transform lives and are vital in making this a country that works for everyone. As well as giving young people the chance to build a better future by taking their first step on the employment ladder, they give those already in work the opportunity to progress further, The Government are committed to 3 million new apprenticeships by 2020, spending £2.5bn to transform investment in skills.
For employers, apprenticeships bring great benefits too, by boosting the skills of the workforce and helping to increase economic productivity.
The new apprenticeship levy, was introduced in April 2017, so supporting opportunities for all.
The levy has been set at 0.5% of pay bill and only employers with a pay bill of more than £3 million will have to pay the levy.
Employers that are not eligible to pay the levy will continue to receive government support towards the costs of apprenticeship training and assessment.
We have also reformed the way we fund apprenticeships, introduced a register of approved apprenticeship training providers and the employer-led Institute for Apprenticeships.
Key features are:
• Higher funding for the new apprenticeship frameworks and higher pricing of apprenticeship standards to support improved quality, and greater flexibility to train those with prior qualifications;
• 90% contribution from government to the cost of training for employers that will not pay the levy;
• 100% contribution from government to the cost of training for small employers that will not pay the levy and who take on apprentices who are 16 to 18 years old, 19 to 24 year old care leavers or 19 to 24 year olds.
• £1,000 each from government to employers and training providers when they take on 16 to 18 year olds.
Apprenticeship Levy - Can you answer these questions?
- Who is required to pay the levy?
- When is the Levy Start date - The Timing?
- How is the levy collected?
- What is The Levy Rate?
- Will employers with a salary bill of less than £3m be affected?
- What about small businesses do they pay the levy?
- How will the levy be paid to you?
How will you Access the Levy in England?..........read more
Do you need advice.... We will be happy to discuss the levy with you
- Telephone: 01482 845358 complete this contact form
Food Production Apprenticeship
Meat and Poultry
Food Manufacturing Excellence
General Food Industry Skills
Baking Industry Skills
New Apprenticeship Standards
New...... New ........... Butcher Apprenticeship Standard - Introduction and Overview
The butcher apprenticeship is designed to develop the professional standard required of people working as butchers in retail and processing environments across the meat and poultry industry.
Leadership & Management Apprenticeships
We are an approved centre for the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) for the at Intermediate Apprenticeship for Team Leading at Level 2.
Advanced Management Apprenticeship at Level 3.
Further details are available on the specific Leadership and Management Apprenticeship.
Warehousing and Storage Apprenticeships
We continue to work in the logistics industry delivering the Intermediate Apprenticeship at Level 2 in Warehousing and Storage and the Advanced Apprenticeship Level 3 in Warehousing and Storage in partnership with employers of all sizes. This apprenticeship is certificated by City & Guilds.
Highfield Training Courses:
Courses are certificated by Highfield.
Alternatively every course can be written 'bespoke' to suit the requirements of the employer.
Training Course - Subjects
Training Courses include - Food Safety - manufacturing, catering or retail, HACCP, Health & Safety Health and Safety Related a- food manufacturers, food processors, hotels or retail.
We deliver the courses at the different levels available to the requirements of the syllabus on your premises to suit your requirements.
All learners successfully completing the assessment will receive a named certificate from the awarding organisation of your choice.
- Highfield Awarding Body
- Our courses help people to be more knowledgeable, confident and capable, in their job as a result of the knowledge the gain on these short courses.
Our courses enable employees meet the regulatory training requirements in the workplace.
- Our training courses are very competitively priced we actively beat the prices of our local competitors.
- As our trainers have all worked in the food industry they are experienced.Our most popular courses are the:
Level 2 Award in Food Safety for Food Manufacturing the certificate is awarded by Highfield.
- We are able to deliver a very wide range of different subjects at different levels. Subjects include HACCP (up to level 4), Food Safety for different sectors levels 1 to 4), Health & Safety for different sectors levels 1 to 3.
- Although we are still approved by the C.I.E.H. Until they get their courses sorted out and changed over we are delivering Highfield courses to meet the requirement for recognised Ofqual certificates.
Because everyone at work deserves to understand about safety and health – that’s why we train up to 179,000 people each year.
Working Safely is a one-day course for people at any level, in any sector, that will boost ...A day can make such a difference…
business performance and staff motivation. How? Simply by showing how everyone can enhance their safety, health and wellbeing
through everyday behaviours.
This is a completely different approach to safety and health training: a high-impact programme designed to be fun and inclusive.
No jargon, no legalese – just inspirational learning that’s enjoyable, stimulating and effective.
View the Working Safely information page including the introduction video.
IOSH - Managing Safety - Understand your responsibilities as a Manager
Because every manager needs an understanding of their safety and health responsibilities.
Managing Safely is unlike any other safety and health course. Why? Because it delivers practical step-by-step guidance with a
sharp business focus that’s hands-on and jargon-free. The innovative format and content is engaging and inspiring
– critical to embedding safety and health throughout your entire organisation.
Contact Intrinsic Training Solutions - Complete the contact form.
Contact Philip Wadsworth 07764789450